Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sick days...


Maddy and Max are both sick this weekend.  I'm guessing that doggy sickness is contagious just like humans because Max got sick and then Maddy started having the exact same symptoms two days later.  So there's been plenty of snuggles and kisses around the house lately.  I just hate seeing them not feel well.

I also haven't been feeling like myself so I stayed home from work yesterday and slept for most of the day.  I've just been feeling sort of run down, like I don't have any energy.  All the extra sleep from yesterday didn't really seem to help all that much so it will probably be a low key weekend.

Well Maddy is crying because she wants me to hold her, which only happens when she's sick so I'm off to give her some cuddles!

3 comments:

  1. Awww that's so sad! Pixie's only been really sick once that I can remember and she cried a lot for me to hold her, too! Hope they (and you) feel better soon!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Your poor pups! :( I hope they're both feeling much much better!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity