Monday, April 11, 2011

Some favorites...

I come across so many wonderful ideas, recipes, tutorials, etc online that I think I'll start sharing some of my favorites more often.  These are all things that I've bookmarked to either try myself or that I'd like to purchase at some point.  I hope you get some inspiration too!


I think these butterflies are just adorable!  It seems like a pretty easy DIY project so one of these days I'm going to give it a try.  Although, I've also seen it done with hearts, so I'm torn on which shape to use!  You can find the tutorial here.



All these knits you can find on Etsy and all over blogs seriously make me ache to have my own little girl someday.  I only hope they're still in style by the time I have kids!  Right now, I just have to hope some of my friends have babies soon so I can spoil them. This particular shop is one of my favorites.


This lamp would look great in my office!  I would just need to switch out the pink for red and ta da!  You can find this tutorial here.


These pancakes seriously make my mouth water.  The syrupy icing slays me.  Recipe here.


I'm so intrigued by paper straws!  They're cute as can be, but do they get all soft and soggy when you drink with them?  I'm assuming not or else they probably wouldn't be as popular.  You can find these here.


The only reason I haven't made this popcorn is because I'm convinced I'll eat the entire batch in one sitting.  I'm holding out for a girls movie night when there are other people around to help me eat it!  You can find the recipe here.


A little inspiration for living a positive life.  Found here.


This is another DIY that I absolutely love!  At first I was thinking I would make it for above my mantle, but the tv is there now.  I'm waiting until I know where to put it, but it seems pretty simple!  Found here.


Yum.Amazing.Delicious.  I CANNOT WAIT to try this!!!  Recipe here.

That's all I've got today.  Hope you found something interesting!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh such fun stuff!!! I LOVE that lampshade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that knit hat! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I am your newest follower! Please check out my blog I love new readers http://ohtheplacesfallingup.blogspot.com/!

    I have to totally agree with you that Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores. And I am totally team Edward in the Books and Team Jacob in the movies!

    Also, Oklahoma rocks! It is my second home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly collage is adorable. Guess this means I'll have to do it now.

    By the way, your name is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity